[Upcoming Game] for the 4th Week of February (February 27, 2014) Released [UPDATED]

It has been a long time since my last post. Well, I've been busy for last several weeks, assignment, exams, etc. Fortunately, I have finished all of them and now time for me to introduce new feature on my blog. Start from this time, I'll post some upcoming games that I know will/ might be released for each week and I'll start for the next week. So here is the list:

Primal Flame (Out Now) - Review


Wave Wave (TBA)


Cubed Snowboarding (February 27, 2014)

Disco Zoo (February 27, 2014)

Midnight Bite (February 27, 2014)

Out There (February 27, 2014)


Penombre (TBA)


Pixel Crash (February 27, 2014)

Running Quest (February 27, 2014)

The Voyage (February 27, 2014)


Shanghai Fly (February 27, 2014)



Snip & Chu (February 27, 2014)



Jungle Rumble (TBA)


Warp 5 Overdrive (March 2014)


Note: Some of them are not final, released date might changed due to some reasons, so pardon me and if you have some releases that might not included on this list, please let me know :) Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intake: Be Aggressive Short Review - Seriously Addictive as Drug

Edifier x Mosum X3 TWS Earphone Review

Seashine - A Dark Journey of Jellyfish Through The Abyss