Edifier x Mosum X3 TWS Earphone Review

Unfortunately, it's not a review about the game, this will be my first review for TWS earbuds. I was looking for cheap TWS that cost less than 45 USD but it should have better sound or at least equals quality with my Skull Candy headset, sounds impossible, huh?


We can't deny the fact, that nowadays the smartphone doesn't have a 3.5 mm port anymore. This is a fcking serious problem for me, I still have this port in my Honor 9, but how long, I mean how many more years until I replaced this phone with the new one? Guess 1-2 years or so. Actually deep in my mind, cable headset has better quality with the same range price, but this port issue might happen to me in the future. Moreover, my previous headset was enough for 5 years of usage before its mic eventually broke :(. So, I need to rethink this carefully.


In the beginning, I wish to buy 1More headset dual driver, but after several considerations, I paid 32 USD for my Edifier x Mosum TWS from Lazada, quite cheap for a TWS earphone, the question is ~ Did it worth my money?


Alright, here's the specification list:

    • Bluetooth version 5.0
    • Bluetooth Protocol A2DP/ AVRCP/ HFP/ HSP
    • Audio Decoding Qualcomm aptX/ SBC
    • Valid distance 10m
    • Working time: 6 hours (earbuds) + 18 hours
    • Charging Time 1.5 hours
    • Sensitivity 95 dB
    • Rated input: 5v==50mA (earbuds) and 5v==350mA (charging box)
    • Support IP55 (Waterproof & Dustproof)

Disclaimer: I'm not an audiophile person, but at least I can distinguish between vocal, treble, and bass properly ;) It's pure my opinion and there's no sponsorship in this post

The packaging
The drawer feature

Inside the box

Great packaging



The Packaging


It doesn't look like cheapskate TWS packaging at all, I mean look at this box, the box has a drawer function, make it looks more elegant. The box material is quite thick and I believe it won't get ripped easily. I bought the pink one, the other two color options are Blue and Greyish White.



Inside charging case

While charging

Edifier X Mosum



The Charging Box


Basically, it's a re-skin from Edifier Mini Buds, it has a strong magnetic cover and charging dock. So, you won't be afraid that your earbuds will fall while charging. The box has a light indicator in it, the red light will be turned on when charging, and turned off when the battery is full. One more, the charging port already use Type-C USB, a good point from me

The inner part

Outer part

    
      


The Earbuds


The earbud can be connected separately, the first earbud you took from the case will be the main one, you can do the control, mostly everything from the first earbud that you took. Let's say you took out the right earbud first, then the main controller is on the right. Took out the second earbud, and it'll pair automatically maybe about 3 seconds, not that fast, but enough time to place it into your ear. If you put back the right earbud into the case, the controller will be moved into the other earbud automatically but there's a 3 seconds delay for reconnecting the new controller.

The earbud will be automatically disconnected when you put them back into the case. It has a red and blue light indicator, the red light will turn on when charging, and the blue light means it's ready to connect.


The Sounds Quality


It's indeed truly stereo effect, the left and right parts produce a balanced sound. It can perfectly distinguish the treble, bass, and vocal clearly. The bass is pretty balance, not that mild nor hard. The treble is slightly more obvious than the bass, but not overpower it. Tweak a bit with the equalizer from your phone and it's perfect for enjoying the music.


The Microphone Quality

It's not as loud as a regular headset, but the noise around is slightly removed when you speak. When you used both of the earphones, the microphone quality when recording is better compared to just using a single one.


The Durability


I can't handle wearing earphones for more than 4 hours straight, so I just test these earbuds for about 3 hours straight. Well, the title claimed it can be used for 6 hours and 18 hours for the charging case. So, let's say it's true, it's still worth the price.

Verdict


For 32 USD Bluetooth TWS Earphone, X3 is one of the tops among the mid-range price earbuds. I mean you got Qualcomm Aptx, Bluetooth 5.0, IPX55 earbuds for less than 50 USD, and the sound quality is well balanced enough. So, I guess for a newbie user, there's nothing wrong to purchase this one.

You can purchase it from Tmall(China) or Lazada (Indonesia)

Comments

  1. On Demand Corsair Virtuoso Headset in UAE, RGB Wireless Gaming Headset in UAE, Surround Sound Gaming Headset in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/gaming-vr.html/corsair-virtuoso-rgb-wireless-high-fidelity-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset-pearl-ca-9011224-eu.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Intake: Be Aggressive Short Review - Seriously Addictive as Drug

Seashine - A Dark Journey of Jellyfish Through The Abyss