Well, I'm so excited really excited when knowing this game already released. If you take a look into my past posts. You'll found there're some articles about this game, mostly related with the release date of this game. It has been a long time since my last time to write review on my blog. Too busy for make an intensive review, but this game is an exception, I want to put this on my Sunday Play but I can't :') So I decide to share why you should try this game. It's not a random tap, it's a strategically tap Jungle Rumble is a mix genre between music and strategy game. Basically, it's a music game like tap tap game, but in the same time there's a strategy which must be arranged to finish every level on this game. Someone said Patapon, sorry I never play that game, so I won't compare Jungle Rumble with it. Everbody has their own uniqueness, also with this game. Jungle Rumble is unique. In this game, you need to move the monkey from one branch...
Comments
Post a Comment